Spherical ball bearings, that is, outer spherical bearings. It belongs to deep groove ball bearings, the rolling elements inside are steel balls; the outer ring surface is spherical, so it is called outer spherical ball bearings.
Outer spherical ball bearing with seat
1. The codes of outer spherical ball bearings with top wire are: UC200 series (light series), UC300 series (heavy series), and the deformed product UB(SB)200 series. If the application environment is not suitable, generally choose UC200 series, otherwise Then choose UC300 series. Usually there are two jacking screws on the outer spherical ball bearing, and the included angle is 120°. Its characteristic is that when it cooperates with the shaft, the jacking screw is used to top the shaft, and then it has a fixing effect, but its cooperation Environmental requirements necessitate small oscillations. This kind of outer spherical ball bearing is relatively common and is widely used in various manufacturing industries such as textile machinery and ceramic machinery.
2. Tapered outer spherical ball bearings The code names are: UK200 series, UK300 series. The inner diameter of this type of outer spherical ball bearing is a tapered inner hole with a ratio of 1: 12. When used, it should be used in conjunction with an adapter sleeve. The characteristics of this type of outer spherical ball bearing are: it can accept a larger diameter load. Because the inner diameter of the same type of adapter sleeve that cooperates with it is smaller than that of the outer spherical ball bearing with top wire, for example, the inner diameter of the outer spherical ball bearing UC209 with top wire is 45mm, and the diameter of the shaft used in conjunction with it is 45mm, and if If you change to a tapered outer spherical ball bearing, you can only choose an adapter sleeve with an inner diameter of 45mm, and the only tapered outer spherical ball bearing that cooperates with a 45mm adapter sleeve is UK210 (of course, if the fit is higher, you can choose UK310). Therefore, the fit accepted by UK210 should be much larger than that accepted by UC209.
3. Outer spherical ball bearing with eccentric sleeve The code name is: UEL200 series, UEL300 series, SA200 series. The main feature of this type of outer spherical ball bearing is that the upper end of the bearing has a certain degree of eccentricity, and an eccentric sleeve with the same degree of eccentricity cooperates with it. This type of bearing can also be said to be a special bearing, because it is mainly used on agricultural machinery (harvesters, straw returning machines, threshers, etc.), and this type of outer spherical ball bearing is mainly used in structures with strong beating, eccentricity The cooperation of the layout can effectively reduce the strong jump.
Commonly used seats include vertical seat (P), square seat (F), boss square seat (FS), boss circular seat (FC), rhombus seat (FL), ring seat (C), slider seat, etc. ( T).
1. Before installing the bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing housing must be pulled out first, and at the same time the surface of the journal is polished smooth and clean, and oiled on the journal to prevent rust and lubricate (allow the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of the bearing seat and the bearing, and install the bearing into the bearing seat. Then put the assembled bearing on the shaft together with the bearing seat. Push it to the desired position for installation.
3. Do not tighten the bolts that fix the bearing seat first, so that the bearing sleeve can rotate in the bearing seat. Also install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, turn the shaft a few times, and let the bearing itself find its position automatically. Then tighten the bearing seat bolts.
4. Install the eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing, and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or withstand the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve with the small iron rod. Hit the small iron rod with a hand hammer in the direction of rotation of the shaft. Make the eccentric sleeve installed firmly, and finally tighten the hexagon socket screws on the eccentric sleeve.